CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Want to Make Automated CNC Drilling Machine for wood

on 2010-06-15 14:16:04 UTC
On 06/15/2010 01:58 PM, Shivshakti Brush wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> We are brush manufacturing, We are filling bristles on the wooden box to make wooden cleaning brush.
> Currently We are using Manual single drilling machine, but performance is very slow to make multiple drills.
> We want to make/purchase cnc drilling machine for multiple drill on wood brush.
>
> Do anyone can help me out or can give me contact info of concert person?

Search the web for FIREBALL CNC for one good choice. You will need to
learn G-CODE or get some programs, but you are talking a very simple job
for any respectable router.

There are much cheaper ones available and much better ones, this is in
the $2,000 range. There are plenty which cost 10 to 100 times as much,
there are a few which cost half as much.

You need to better define your needs, a multispindle gang drill may be a
better choice than a full CNC router which will be a bit faster and much
more accurate than a hand unit, a gang drill may be much, much more cost
efficient. Step and repeat can be really cheap to build.

Discussion Thread

Shivshakti Brush 2010-06-15 11:03:12 UTC Want to Make Automated CNC Drilling Machine for wood CNC 6-axis Designs 2010-06-15 11:25:09 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Want to Make Automated CNC Drilling Machine for wood David G. LeVine 2010-06-15 14:16:04 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Want to Make Automated CNC Drilling Machine for wood