CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Dolphin December Offers

on 2010-12-13 04:17:15 UTC
Tim

Thanks for the comments on our product.

Just thought I would jump in with an update on your '8 - 9
years', we at Dolphin have been an independant

CADCAM Developer/Supplier since 17th Jan 1989. Prior to this we were part of
a larger Engineering Group. Myself, Andre

and John have worked together as a team since 1981. I am the junior in the
team and started my life in Mechanical CADCAM

in 1977 after a few years playing around with Electronic CADCAM (PCB Design
etc). John was involved in the installation and

running of the (his claim) 1st CNC Machine Tool in the UK at Lawrence Scott
of Norwich (if it was'nt the first it was nearly

the first but anyone who knows john will agree he is not prone to
exaggeration) and Andre cut his teeth in the Aluminium

Die making trade when the world centre was based in Cheltenham (1970's). Any
mistakes worth making we have made

them and hopefully learned something from each.

We offer good working tools. We don't claim they are the
best, we say they are good value for money and we are

always available to answer any questions from our customers no matter how
large or small they happen to be. That has been

our basic Business Model in all this time and it has served us and our
customers well.

We may be old and grey but we ain't going away.

Michael

Dolphin CAD CAM Systems Ltd