CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] 4th axis video

Posted by Ron Thompson
on 2011-04-04 10:56:49 UTC
On 4/4/2011 1:38 PM, stcnc2000 wrote:

> Hi, made alot of changes to my 4th axis.
> Staying with my old Stepper motor and timing pulley setup.
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8WFCdD-Q2Q
> Bob
> http://cad2gcode.com/cncprojects

Thanks for sharing.
A couple of suggestions, I hope you don't mind.
I'd make the stepper motor slide and lose the bearing.
Also, you may want to get a tripod and avoid talking while the tool is
cutting.
Once the camera is on the tripod for the scene, it helps to turn off the
auto focus.

--

Ron Thompson

There are two kinds of posts on newsgroups.
1. This is what I have done...
2. This is what I think...
Be aware of the difference!

http://www.ourcadguy.com/

Visit the castinghobby FAQ:

stcnc2000 2011-04-04 10:38:40 UTC 4th axis video Ron Thompson 2011-04-04 10:56:49 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] 4th axis video stcnc2000 2011-04-04 11:32:04 UTC Re: 4th axis video