CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Solder Robot conversion to Mach3 and ESS finally finished! (almost)

Posted by Peter
on 2013-02-27 20:14:41 UTC
Hi Andy,

Not yet. I just did a line of pins on a 3.5mm connector block  on the
MB-02V6.

I want to set up the offsets and them pdo the GCode for the whole board.
That way I can do a video of it doing the complete MB-02V6 board as a
comparision to the original video I have.

I don't expect there to be any speed difference as the limiting factor is
the soldering time for each joint.

The advantage is being able to sit at my computer and edit the GCode
rather than manually jogging to each joint and creaing a teach file
through a pendant with a 2x16 display.

Cheers,

Peter.

Peter Homann