CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: virtual hand jive and human factors

on 2000-11-09 00:20:11 UTC
Hi Alan "R",

The 16C63's are good, I have a small cache of 16C73's. I don't have a
development system, so I might even test on the new 16F877's (when I get
them). 'F84 enough? Are you willing to share some code for the PIC and
the TSR? Hate to reinvent the wheel. I think Ballendo is interested
also. Are you using 'C' or .ASM?

I agree on using BIOS or DOS calls as much as possible. Are you
revectoring int 9 (? keyboard int) also?

Yeah, CPM BIOS work taught me a little. Wrote one for the MAD 300 'élan
processor ('386 imbedded) recently. And Socket Services, Memory
Manager, Data Acquisition...

Alan (KM6VV)