CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: EMC and computer microphonics

Posted by Tim Goldstein
on 1999-07-19 23:36:17 UTC
Can't say that I have ever heard the sound and I have EMC installed on 3
systems, but my wife is always telling me I am deaf.

Tim
[Denver, CO]

Discussion Thread

daveland@x... 1999-07-19 20:16:56 UTC EMC and computer microphonics Tim Goldstein 1999-07-19 23:36:17 UTC RE: EMC and computer microphonics Fred Proctor 1999-07-23 07:08:28 UTC Re: EMC and computer microphonics