CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Re: Andy Olney's Comments on PIC-Servo

Posted by Ted Robbins
on 1999-07-21 08:19:21 UTC
The current partitioning is fine, with the encoder feedback on one board
and the drivers on a second boare, that allows the feedback board to be
used with different driver boards, stepper, servo, microstepper, or
whatever the group's fertile minds dream up.

I really like opto-isolators on the quadrature input lines. I'v lost too
much sleep noiseproofing such stuff.