CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Excessive Quoting, again

on 2001-01-13 18:40:49 UTC
ron ginger wrote:

> There have recently been a few one sentence posts, to the effect of 'I
> agree with you'

Ron, people feel that they have to "signify" in order to remain
in the minds of other list holders. These one-liners are
basically ego serving and useless. I can't see why they are even
sent as they cost money for some listees to download.

> I think we may have set a new record on the digitizer topic for the
> longest running thread. What happened to the smart/dumb box thread?

This gives me a chance to "signify" and say that the digitizer
topic has reached the status of "YAK" that we place on useless
info on the modeleng-list group list. I haven't seen anything in
the last five days on this subject that I would pay to download.
I know others see it differently so I use my delete key when I
see that subject line. The box thread was treated equally well,
thank you......

JerryK

Discussion Thread

ron ginger 2001-01-13 18:19:16 UTC Excessive Quoting, again Jerry Kimberlin 2001-01-13 18:40:49 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Excessive Quoting, again ballendo@y... 2001-01-13 19:16:00 UTC re:Re: Excessive Quoting, again Flosi Gudmunsson 2001-01-13 20:17:49 UTC Re: Excessive Quoting, again Carlos Guillermo 2001-01-14 04:38:57 UTC re YAK