CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Microkinetics - Tim & Scott

Posted by John Guenther
on 2001-01-17 05:00:02 UTC
I bought the Dan Mauch breakout board to use with his 5AMP bipolar drivers.
I had some problems with getting the breakout board to work, but I firmly
believe that the problems I had were due to the AMP connectors and my lack
of the proper AMP insertion tool for these connectors. I have mine working
now, but I don't really trust the AMP connectors so I will purchase the
proper insertion tools just to make sure I have the proper insertion of the
wires into these connectors. IMHO Dan should include the insertion tools or
at least make them available or change over to screw connectors for ALL
connections on his products.

John Guenther