CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Taig CNC mill .......and Emco

on 2001-02-19 17:01:15 UTC
Chris,

No clue on the FB100 mills. It the plugs are compatible, I'd suggest
swapping motors, drivers, etc. BUT... if they are blowing the fets, not
a good idea! 5 phase vextra motors? NEMA 23's? I know what I'D DO,
goto to Camtronics and set them up for bipolar steppers and new
drivers. And probably opt for CNCpro.

The "damp environment" is a little scary, corrosion on connectors? rust
on ways??

Alan KM6VV
P.S. What does an FB100 look like? Are they still available??