CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: First angle and Third angle / metric cl ock

on 2001-03-27 12:31:49 UTC
Tim, list,

Swatch has been busy again! To commemorate the launch of the sputnik
satellite, they were going to sponsor an Amateur Radio (HAM) satellite,
with a advertisement for Swatch! (Amateur Radio rules prohibit it's use
for commercial purposes). And now we are to re-align the Prime Meridian
to SwatchLand? Stop it guys!

Alan KM6VV (On Santa Cruz time, 1969!)