CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Re: Re: 03-Sep-1999.tgz

Posted by Tim Goldstein
on 1999-09-15 11:09:13 UTC
Hey Ray,

Thanks for taking the time to look at this. I had this particular machine
set up using the last August release and it functioned fine with the run and
ini file, so unless this build is reversing how it reads the limit and home
switches I don't see how that can be the problem. I will try testing it
with a remodeled version of the generic files instead of using my old script
and see what I get.

Tim
[Denver, CO]