CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Newby Question : DRO and Interpreter software

on 2001-10-08 08:59:25 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., Jon Elson <elson@p...> wrote:
> paulernestca@y... wrote:
>
> > Was wandering if I could use the interpreter software as a DRO
since
> > I am converting my mill to CNC and also in the process now to
install
> > linear strip with and U.S. DIgital encoder connected to a Dan
Mauch &
> > Tom Kulaga Dro card. I am confuse, can an interpreter software by
use
> > as a DRO in manual milling, (may be two different thing). Because
> > see interpreter screen with X, Y, Z, and number scrolling when I
use
> > arrows on keyboard right left up down, software like Master 5 Can
the
> > servo encoder give reference of the axis when turning by hand.
>
> EMC, when connected to encoders, can be used as a DRO. i think
> there are easier ways to go, but this will work.

> Jon

Jon Can you elaborate more on what you wrote<i think
there are easier ways to go> at least the headline I will try to
search the info after.
Thank you
Paul-E

Discussion Thread

paulernestca@y... 2001-10-07 10:08:42 UTC Newby Question : DRO and Interpreter software Alan Marconett KM6VV 2001-10-07 15:21:21 UTC Newby Question : DRO and Interpreter software Jon Elson 2001-10-07 19:49:16 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Newby Question : DRO and Interpreter software paulernestca@y... 2001-10-08 08:59:25 UTC Re: Newby Question : DRO and Interpreter software Jon Elson 2001-10-08 21:32:25 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Newby Question : DRO and Interpreter software paulernestca@y... 2001-10-09 13:38:12 UTC Re: Newby Question : DRO and Interpreter software