CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Double power supply

Posted by npalen@n...
on 2001-10-13 06:11:42 UTC
Hi all, wondering if, in a pinch, it would work to connect two power
supplies in series to double the output voltage? Stupid question?
Thanks.
Nelson

cadcamcenter@y... 2001-10-09 16:34:03 UTC variable V power supply JanRwl@A... 2001-10-11 20:42:10 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] variable V power supply Sven Peter 2001-10-12 06:49:21 UTC [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] variable V power supply roundrocktom@y... 2001-10-12 16:57:19 UTC Re: variable V power supply mariss92705@y... 2001-10-12 23:37:03 UTC Re: variable V power supply npalen@n... 2001-10-13 06:11:42 UTC Double power supply Carol & Jerry Jankura 2001-10-13 06:29:30 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Double power supply cadcamcenter@y... 2001-10-13 09:48:21 UTC Re: variable V power supply JanRwl@A... 2001-10-13 18:09:18 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Double power supply