CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] RC aircraft foam supplier?

Posted by Art Eckstein
on 2001-10-27 16:46:04 UTC
Hey,
I just happen to think, that when I was into the model airplane scene, I
got some foam from a place that repaired
refrigerated truck trailers! They had it in 6" thick by either 36 or 48
inch widths and 8 foot long.

Might give them a try.

Art