CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] EDM - Should it have a burned appearance?

Posted by Bill Vance
on 2001-11-19 11:31:39 UTC
Yo Gary;

What frequency range are you using? You might be able to control this
electronicaly, as in an N pole double throw switch function. One side connects
cap N to the work, and the other side discharges it to ground. If the discharge
time is to long to immediately switch the cap back to the work, switch in/out N
other caps, then recycle back to cap one, and continue.....

Bill

--
RKBA! ***** Blessings On THee, Oh Israel! ***** 4-19!

Constitutional Government is dead, LONG LIVE THE CONSTITUTION!!!!!

garyswindell@h... 2001-11-19 06:10:43 UTC EDM - Should it have a burned appearance? Marcus & Eva 2001-11-19 08:12:19 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] EDM - Should it have a burned appearance? Jon Elson 2001-11-19 09:33:52 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] EDM - Should it have a burned appearance? Bill Vance 2001-11-19 11:31:39 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] EDM - Should it have a burned appearance? garyswindell@h... 2001-11-19 12:09:40 UTC Re: EDM - Filter Comments Carlos Guillermo 2001-11-19 13:00:04 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: EDM - Filter Comments garyswindell@h... 2001-11-19 14:06:40 UTC Re: EDM - Filter Comments