CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: I-LPT & step/dir servo amps

on 1999-10-18 04:34:54 UTC
Gar -

I find Hoyt's comments just plain frank; nothing deeper. I can understand
your views, however, and how the whole issue might be taken a different way.
Since most of us don't get the chance to talk face-to-face, I think alot of
our meanings and intents won't always come across as intended. All those
subtle facial expressions and verbal nuances get filtered out real quick
with Courier font, and I for one am not up to speed on all the "netiquette"
and special symbols [ ;o)... etc. ]. I've been accused of being hardheaded
and abrasive sometimes, but the best I can do is to try to be patient,
tolerant, and I'm learning to be thick-skinned.

Sincerely,
Carlos Guillermo

Discussion Thread

Carlos Guillermo 1999-10-16 13:01:46 UTC I-LPT & step/dir servo amps batwings@x... 1999-10-16 06:12:40 UTC Re: I-LPT & step/dir servo amps Jon Elson 1999-10-16 21:42:03 UTC Re: I-LPT & step/dir servo amps Carlos Guillermo 1999-10-17 09:43:11 UTC RE: I-LPT & step/dir servo amps Carlos Guillermo 1999-10-17 15:08:31 UTC RE: I-LPT & step/dir servo amps garfield@x... 1999-10-17 19:43:44 UTC Re: I-LPT & step/dir servo amps Jon Elson 1999-10-17 23:23:08 UTC Re: I-LPT & step/dir servo amps Carlos Guillermo 1999-10-18 04:34:54 UTC RE: I-LPT & step/dir servo amps Carlos Guillermo 1999-10-18 04:47:04 UTC RE: I-LPT & step/dir servo amps batwings@x... 1999-10-17 19:57:38 UTC RE: I-LPT & step/dir servo amps garfield@x... 1999-10-18 06:53:27 UTC Re: I-LPT & step/dir servo amps Darrell Gehlsen 1999-10-18 09:39:45 UTC Re: I-LPT & step/dir servo amps garfield@x... 1999-10-18 10:23:38 UTC Re: I-LPT & step/dir servo amps