CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: I'm stuck, please help...

on 1999-10-18 10:06:50 UTC
Another great utility gone gui. I have just picked up a couple of books on
programming for Linux,
but it's deer season in the Great White North, and I fear I shall not touch
them until December.

Marshall Pharoah
Software Engineer
Adirondac Software
PIC/6805/6811/68000
Asm/C/C++

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Goldstein <timg@...>
To: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@onelist.com <CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@onelist.com>
Date: Monday, October 18, 1999 11:32 AM
Subject: Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] I'm stuck, please help...

>From: "Tim Goldstein" <timg@...>

Discussion Thread

Clint Bach 1999-10-16 05:01:00 UTC I'm stuck, please help... Tim Goldstein 1999-10-16 09:44:33 UTC RE: I'm stuck, please help... Marshall Pharoah 1999-10-18 05:10:04 UTC Re: I'm stuck, please help... Tim Goldstein 1999-10-18 08:13:56 UTC Re: I'm stuck, please help... Marshall Pharoah 1999-10-18 10:06:50 UTC Re: I'm stuck, please help... Clint Bach 1999-10-18 11:58:44 UTC RE: I'm stuck, please help... Marshall Pharoah 1999-10-19 04:17:45 UTC Re: I'm stuck, please help...