CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: I'm stuck, please help...

Posted by Clint Bach
on 1999-10-18 11:58:44 UTC
Hi,

I also tried make config and make menuconfig with the exact message about
the rule thing. It did substitute whatever command I gave it for xconfig...
No luck there either.

If I just knew where to look for the right stuff and where to put it...

Oh! I know how to make symbolic links but how do I unmake a symbolic link?
It seems that if I ever point to the wrong file or directory it is there
until I reinstall. I have actually reinstalled the software to get rid of
an errant symbolic link. Not very efficient...

Thanks,

Clint Bach

Discussion Thread

Clint Bach 1999-10-16 05:01:00 UTC I'm stuck, please help... Tim Goldstein 1999-10-16 09:44:33 UTC RE: I'm stuck, please help... Marshall Pharoah 1999-10-18 05:10:04 UTC Re: I'm stuck, please help... Tim Goldstein 1999-10-18 08:13:56 UTC Re: I'm stuck, please help... Marshall Pharoah 1999-10-18 10:06:50 UTC Re: I'm stuck, please help... Clint Bach 1999-10-18 11:58:44 UTC RE: I'm stuck, please help... Marshall Pharoah 1999-10-19 04:17:45 UTC Re: I'm stuck, please help...