CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: CNC Hot Wire Foam Cutter

Posted by Chris L
on 2002-01-14 21:02:03 UTC
Mark,
Do you know how fast they run a hot wire thru the foam ? I suppose some comes
down to how hot the wire is, but I was just curious how fast they generally
move the wire thru like when cutting a wing as shown in that first link.
Inches per minute or otherwise is fine.

thanks,
Chris L