CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Plasma Cutter Info

Posted by Chris L
on 2002-01-14 20:54:12 UTC
That was me who said that........

Your "tingling" comment made me chuckle about something.

Everytime I have to mix drywall mud in a bucket, you know, Water splashing
all over the place, there I am with my trusty old "Companion", aluminum case,
1/2" drill. Yep, the one with the 2 wire cord !

I don't know how old it is but it is the only one that I can not burn out.
All of the new junk is just that, JUNK. Me and whoever is working with me
have a pretty good laugh every time we drag it out.

One good thing.... If she Kills me..... I won't have to do anymore remodeling
! :-)

just give me a pine box,

Chris L