CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] cad for linux

Posted by Bill Vance
on 2002-01-31 03:23:29 UTC
RH7.1 is Red Hat Linux version 7.1. It sounds like what you need is the source
code so you can build it on your system as opposed to buying and installing Red
Hat. You might still have dependency problems over other stuff eeded to
build/run it. You'll have to run a search for them if Red Hat doesn't have them
on site. Then you build/compile/install them, and then you do the same for the
CAD package. Red Hat seems to have some nice stuff going for it, but in some
ways they seem to have come down with Micro Scruff syndrome, when it comes to
being Linux std setup, and the hoops other flavors of Linux are required to jump
through when building said stuff.

Bill

--
RKBA! ***** Blessings On Thee, Oh Israel! ***** 4-19!

Constitutional Government is dead, LONG LIVE THE CONSTITUTION!!!!!

JanRwl@A... 2002-01-30 17:07:02 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Hi, what's better for an acme screw, stainless steel or... Scot Rogers 2002-01-30 17:56:23 UTC cad for linux Ian W. Wright 2002-01-31 02:52:13 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] cad for linux Bill Vance 2002-01-31 03:23:29 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] cad for linux