CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: Parallel port isolation

on 1999-11-23 05:36:02 UTC
Hans;

I wrote Doug Yeager with some questions about his software. He responded
quickly and seems to be interested in his customer's needs. The price is
certainly reasonable - probably worth the money just to evaluate it. Isn't
feed hold available from a pinout on the parallel port? I recall reading
something to this effect in the demo notes.

Is ramping supported in feed hold? I forgot to ask him this one.

Doug