CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Re: Stepper program w/Encoders?

Posted by hansw
on 1999-12-04 16:52:09 UTC
Alan,
If you are putting a uP in there loop, why not make it figure out all
the backlash parms... including dead time!
I've had the idea for a while, and was going to expand it with a lookup
table to generate thread compensation, that way it would
move the true distance and lead screws become anything you want them to
be... It all depends on the feedback resolution...
I'm an electronics kind of person also...
Which uP are you using ?

Hans Wedemeyer

Discussion Thread

Tim Goldstein 1999-12-01 09:58:52 UTC Stepper program w/Encoders? beer@x... 1999-11-30 11:20:51 UTC Re: Stepper program w/Encoders? hansw 1999-12-04 16:52:09 UTC Re: Re: Stepper program w/Encoders? Alan Rothenbush 1999-12-05 09:31:35 UTC Re: Re: Stepper program w/Encoders? Jon Elson 1999-12-05 22:27:05 UTC Re: Re:Stepper program w/Encoders? hansw 1999-12-07 11:29:25 UTC Re: Re: Re: Stepper program w/Encoders? Bertho Boman 1999-12-07 12:15:10 UTC Re: Re: Re: Stepper program w/Encoders? hansw 1999-12-07 13:55:16 UTC Re: Re: Re: Stepper program w/Encoders? John Beidl 1999-12-07 14:05:51 UTC Re: Re: Re: Stepper program w/Encoders? hansw 1999-12-07 14:12:33 UTC Re: Re: Re: Stepper program w/Encoders? John Beidl 1999-12-07 14:25:53 UTC Re: Re: Re: Stepper program w/Encoders?