CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Double Monitors

Posted by Josh Lane
on 2002-03-10 11:14:09 UTC

-----Original Message-----
From: John Bell [mailto:tango4@...]
Sent: Sunday, March 10, 2002 10:22 am
To: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com
Cc: cclough@...
Subject: RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Double Monitors

At 09:59 AM 3/10/2002 -0600, you wrote:
>Hi John,
>
>Windows 2000 and XP are the best way to go for dual head apps. It'll
>auto recognize the fact you have two display adaptors, and you can go
>from there in terms of options, positioning etc. XP is a tad easier as
>it is XP - it can't get any easier then that.

Hi Chris:

I'm running XP and currently running a Nvidia Gforce 2 MK100/200 card.

Could you please be more specific about what I need to add and how to do

it--remember you're speaking to a semi-idiot?

Thanks, John

Addresses:

OFF Topic POSTS: General Machining

Post messages: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com