CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: Help with servo control

on 1999-12-07 03:51:05 UTC
Jim;

I looked at purchasing a new Milltronics about three years ago and again
last year. (Politics forced us to select another brand). I remember
talking to the engineer at Milltronics about the computer. I was told that
the main board is really just a motherboard from a normal desktop computer.
You might try calling the folks at Milltronics, as I found them very open
and helpful. Start with their website.

Doug Harrison

Discussion Thread

livsteam@s... 1999-12-06 09:42:53 UTC Help with servo control Jon Elson 1999-12-06 13:18:00 UTC Re: Help with servo control Robert Bachman 1999-12-06 13:14:33 UTC Re: Help with servo control Harrison, Doug 1999-12-07 03:51:05 UTC RE: Help with servo control