CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Setting Gecko current

Posted by art
on 2002-06-09 06:26:00 UTC
Rab:

BTW : the zero not zeroing means you hit the speed out of sync problem.
When the interpollators get out of sync, strange things begin to happen. I
have to think up some way to keep them in sync.
I just tested X1A400 and got the 26.00mm/sec on the A with a toolpath
velocity of .157. (You can switch between axis velocities and toolpath
velocity with a right click on the green part of the velcoity DRO.)

This would (or should) be correct as to my settings. I think if I can get
the sync thing cured, the angular velocities will match the desired
feedrates as close a possible with time cueing or something as you've
suggested.

At any rate, as soon as I add an OCX command for segment move and feedrate
setting, I'll send you a new OCX. You'll have full movement from that point
forward for scripting and such anyway.

Good luck, thanks for the test,
Art
ArtSoft CNC Software Company