CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: RE: Help implementing spindle & coolent on/off

Posted by Ray Henry
on 2002-07-09 06:49:01 UTC
I've used the PMDX-120 on my Grizz mill since Steve introduced them. I
really like it! Does everything I need and then some. Nice layout and easy
to use once you figure out that stack of dip switches.

Ray

>    From: "Peter Homann" <peter.homann@...>
<s>
> Since your using Gecko's, the PMDX-120 seems like a reasonable way to go.
> Although I haven't used one, only seen the site at
> http://www.pmdx.com/PMDX-120/index.html

Discussion Thread

Ray Henry 2002-07-09 06:49:01 UTC Re: RE: Help implementing spindle & coolent on/off stephen_stallings 2002-07-09 09:33:22 UTC Re: Help implementing spindle & coolent on/off