CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] 1/8" Spindle - brainstorming

Posted by JJ
on 2002-09-19 06:07:16 UTC
I don't know what kind of precision you're looking for, but Dremel makes
a right angle adapter for their hand tools. With a 1" rod mounted to the
back and the Dremel sitting horizontal, you'd have what you need. You
can also buy replacement "spindles" for the Dremel tool that include
bearings. Might be something you could work with.

Regards,
JJ

Be Kind, Be Careful, Be Yourself

sister site to the CCED group, as many of the same members are there,
for OT subjects, that are not allowed on the CCED list.

NOTICE: ALL POSTINGS TO THIS GROUP BECOME PUBLIC DOMAIN BY POSTING THEM.

Post messages: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com
Moderator: jmelson@... timg@... [Moderator]