CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: YES !!! One axis working under TurboCNC, a few questions now..

Posted by mueller914
on 2002-10-23 22:30:41 UTC
I found it...after reading the instructions, doh !!!

I think I set it up correctly, i made a 1" pass in a piece of wood
and it sure looks like it is an inch long !!!!

The chips are going to fly :)

Mike

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., "Tim Goldstein" <timg@k...> wrote:
> Yes there is a setup screen. It is Machine Setup under the main
menu.
> That will bring up another menu and you want motion on that menu.
>
> Tim
> [Denver, CO]

Discussion Thread

mueller914 2002-10-23 20:30:41 UTC YES !!! One axis working under TurboCNC, a few questions now.. deanc500 2002-10-23 20:54:03 UTC Re: YES !!! One axis working under TurboCNC, a few questions now.. Tim Goldstein 2002-10-23 21:39:59 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] YES !!! One axis working under TurboCNC, a few questions now.. mueller914 2002-10-23 22:30:41 UTC Re: YES !!! One axis working under TurboCNC, a few questions now..