CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Pin removal, Amphenol plug????

on 2002-10-27 05:26:23 UTC
Each pin should be removable, assuming that the unit is not the
solid, solder style.

IF they are removable, they would be somwwhat lose in the houseing,
think the Molex connector in a PC, the pins kinda float.

IF they are of the removable variety, a small slieve, slightly larger
than the pin will compress the expanding fingers that hold the pin in
the houseing.

needless to say, if you remove them make a VERY clean note pad,
digital pic ? of the wiring arrangement.

Also, look a the Digi-key site and others like the link posted to see
about a replacement part. Not that you need it, but you should find
exploded views and such.

Dave
(glad mine are all 4 pin)

ps: I have an old surplus RACK from GE and it has some 2" dia
connectors with what I assume are 50 wires. Looking at the thing and
the era it came from, you just KNOW that it cost... well, let's just
say those $700.00 toilet seats were a bargan !

Discussion Thread

doug98105 2002-10-26 19:24:44 UTC Pin removal, Amphenol plug???? w.higdon@a... 2002-10-26 20:03:50 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Pin removal, Amphenol plug???? doug98105 2002-10-26 21:00:27 UTC Re: Pin removal, Amphenol plug???? Jon Elson 2002-10-26 23:33:28 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Pin removal, Amphenol plug???? turbulatordude 2002-10-27 05:26:23 UTC Re: Pin removal, Amphenol plug???? Alan Marconett KM6VV 2002-10-27 13:25:05 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Pin removal, Amphenol plug???? JJ 2002-10-27 14:33:40 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Pin removal, Amphenol plug???? doug98105 2002-10-27 16:42:35 UTC Re: Pin removal, Amphenol plug????