CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Commercial EDM capacitance ranges

on 2003-02-10 19:26:31 UTC
What was the origional use for the power supply ?

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "Larry Edington"
<ledington@a...> wrote:
> I just bought a power supply that's supposed to weigh around 600
pounds.
> Just so I can
> take it apart and learn how it works. Being older technology I
figure I can
> replace a lot of the
> control circuits with a microcontroller or two. Or maybe a single
TI DSP.

wanliker@a...,
> timg@k...
> > Moderator: pentam@c... indigo_red@q... [Moderators]
> >
> > OFF Topic POSTS: General Machining
> > If you wish to post on unlimited OT subjects goto:
> aol://5863:126/rec.crafts.metalworking or go thru Google.com to
reach it if
> you have trouble.
> > http://www.metalworking.com/news_servers.html

to be a
> sister site to the CCED group, as many of the same members are
there, for OT
> subjects, that are not allowed on the CCED list.
> >
> > NOTICE: ALL POSTINGS TO THIS GROUP BECOME PUBLIC DOMAIN BY
POSTING THEM.
> DON'T POST IF YOU CAN NOT ACCEPT THIS.....NO EXCEPTIONS........
> > bill
> > List Mom
> > List Owner
> >

> > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Discussion Thread

Larry Edington 2003-02-09 23:40:53 UTC Commercial EDM capacitance ranges Marcus & Eva 2003-02-10 07:42:56 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Commercial EDM capacitance ranges RichD 2003-02-10 07:55:28 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Commercial EDM capacitance ranges turbulatordude <davemucha@j... 2003-02-10 10:05:33 UTC Re: Commercial EDM capacitance ranges wanliker@a... 2003-02-10 14:05:50 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Commercial EDM capacitance ranges Larry Edington 2003-02-10 19:13:05 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Commercial EDM capacitance ranges Larry Edington 2003-02-10 19:18:27 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Commercial EDM capacitance ranges Larry Edington 2003-02-10 19:25:00 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Commercial EDM capacitance ranges turbulatordude <davemucha@j... 2003-02-10 19:26:31 UTC Re: Commercial EDM capacitance ranges Larry Edington 2003-02-10 19:50:37 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Commercial EDM capacitance ranges Marcus & Eva 2003-02-11 08:23:27 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Commercial EDM capacitance ranges