CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Schematic Software - Topic Terminated

on 2003-03-29 16:28:17 UTC
Hi;

Thanx for all your feedback, as this is off topic if anyone has
anything else to add, please email me off line.

Thanx again.

PeterC

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "turbulatordude"
<davemucha@j...> wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> there are schematic programs that will allow you to layout the
> schematic and then automatically place the stuff on the board for
you.

> the trial versions are limited to either not allow you to save
more
> than one file, limit the number of holes, limit board size, not
let
> you print, or be so proprietary as that you much send them your
files
> to so they can make the boards and charge you.
>
> http://www.protel.com/
>
> http://www.labcenter.co.uk/index.html?/products/pcb_overview.htm
>
> http://www.camtastic.com/
>
> If you search for PCB SOFTWARE you will find some links to
hobbiests
> that rate these and list benefits.
>
> I think this thread is off topic and I'll not post on it again,
but I
> like to end threads with answers if I can.
>
> Dave
>

> --- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Cruickshank"
> <crankshaft_sg@y...> wrote:
> > maybe a bit off topic, but can someone recommend me some
intuitive
> > software which can help in creating schematic diagrams and
> > preferably PCB layouts too.
> >
> > Cost is a factor, this is for hobby use and a free trial would
be a
> > big advantage !
> >
> > Thanx
> >
> > PeterC

Discussion Thread

Peter Cruickshank 2003-03-29 04:31:35 UTC Schematic Software dcdziner 2003-03-29 04:49:02 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Schematic Software Carlos Guillermo 2003-03-29 05:47:05 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Schematic Software Tony Jeffree 2003-03-29 05:48:54 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Schematic Software turbulatordude 2003-03-29 08:12:38 UTC Re: Schematic Software Peter Cruickshank 2003-03-29 16:28:17 UTC Re: Schematic Software - Topic Terminated