CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Schematic Software

on 2003-03-29 08:12:38 UTC
Hi Peter,

there are schematic programs that will allow you to layout the
schematic and then automatically place the stuff on the board for you.

the trial versions are limited to either not allow you to save more
than one file, limit the number of holes, limit board size, not let
you print, or be so proprietary as that you much send them your files
to so they can make the boards and charge you.

http://www.protel.com/

http://www.labcenter.co.uk/index.html?/products/pcb_overview.htm

http://www.camtastic.com/

If you search for PCB SOFTWARE you will find some links to hobbiests
that rate these and list benefits.

I think this thread is off topic and I'll not post on it again, but I
like to end threads with answers if I can.

Dave

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Cruickshank"
<crankshaft_sg@y...> wrote:
> maybe a bit off topic, but can someone recommend me some intuitive
> software which can help in creating schematic diagrams and
> preferably PCB layouts too.
>
> Cost is a factor, this is for hobby use and a free trial would be a
> big advantage !
>
> Thanx
>
> PeterC

Discussion Thread

Peter Cruickshank 2003-03-29 04:31:35 UTC Schematic Software dcdziner 2003-03-29 04:49:02 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Schematic Software Carlos Guillermo 2003-03-29 05:47:05 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Schematic Software Tony Jeffree 2003-03-29 05:48:54 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Schematic Software turbulatordude 2003-03-29 08:12:38 UTC Re: Schematic Software Peter Cruickshank 2003-03-29 16:28:17 UTC Re: Schematic Software - Topic Terminated