CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] SPC Cables

Posted by ccq@x...
on 2003-03-31 11:54:20 UTC
check the use-enco catalog or webpage. They have the Mitutoyo cables. I'm not
sure if they'll fit up to other brand calipers, but if I recall they go for
under $30, so at least they wont bankrupt you to find out.

Bill

--
RKBA! ***** Blessings On Thee, Oh Israel! ***** 4-19!

Constitutional Government is dead; LONG LIVE THE CONSTITUTION!!!!!

dholling2002 2003-03-31 07:37:56 UTC SPC Cables ccq@x... 2003-03-31 11:54:20 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] SPC Cables Chris Baugher 2003-03-31 21:45:18 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] SPC Cables