CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Light Machines Benchman 4000

Posted by Marcus & Eva
on 2003-04-04 19:20:07 UTC
Hi Carlos:
Congratulations!!!
You are now the proud new owner of a really cool tool (and a bankloan I
presume, but hey...gotta live dangerously, right?)
Describe to us again which bits don't work yet.
I recall a comment about the spindle not turning.
Have you checked out the machine yet?
Are you not getting juice to the motor or are you getting an error message?
More details are better than less.
Cheers

Marcus

----- Original Message -----
From: "Carlos Guillermo" <carlos@...>
To: "CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups. com" <CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2003 8:30 AM
Subject: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Light Machines Benchman 4000

OK - I got no response on my last post regarding this machine
(with the bad spindle drive), but I couldn't pass up the deal and
went ahead and bought it. So now, I'm just wondering if there's
anyone out there that has this machine, or knows anything about
it, that would mind sharing their experiences. Anyone? Please
contact me offlist, in case this is off topic.

Regards,

Carlos

Addresses:
Post Messages: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com

timg@...
Moderator: pentam@... indigo_red@... [Moderators]

OFF Topic POSTS: General Machining
If you wish to post on unlimited OT subjects goto:
you have trouble.

NOTICE: ALL POSTINGS TO THIS GROUP BECOME PUBLIC DOMAIN BY POSTING THEM.
bill
List Mom
List Owner