CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Is This True or Bad Information

Posted by RichD
on 2003-04-16 19:27:59 UTC
Mikenln,
You are proceeding almost in my footsteps.
My contoller is CncPro and running Sherline (10K rpm spindle option).
Acad and Bobcad make a very workable fast pair.
RichD

mikenln2000 wrote:

> This is a letter forwarded to me by a friend, he knows I am in the
> process of converting a homier mini mill to cnc, using stepper
> motors and The Motion Group 4 amp three axes controller and a
> laptop... I am making my drawings with autocad and coverting them on
> bobcad and turning them into g-code, the contoller runs maxnc and
> seems to operated fine with motors hooked up and running with the
> code on the kitchen counter, still have to get the pullys and belts,
> make the brackets and mount the motors, limit swithes, optical
> homing switches. What are your comments about this letter forwarded
> to me. Should I give up on my project or proceed full steam ahead.
> Mikenln

Discussion Thread

mikenln2000 2003-04-16 15:39:46 UTC Is This True or Bad Information Fred Smith 2003-04-16 17:34:34 UTC Re: Is This True or Bad Information turbulatordude 2003-04-16 18:00:41 UTC Re: Is This True or Bad Information caudlet 2003-04-16 18:04:42 UTC Re: Is This True or Bad Information RichD 2003-04-16 19:27:59 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Is This True or Bad Information