CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] AC Servo Motors

Posted by Markwayne
on 2003-05-26 22:26:27 UTC
We had those on some robotics where I used to work. IIRC they were fast,
powerfull for their size, realiable but way expensive. check out how
they interface, step/direction is cool, serial is going to be a problem.
When you get into the multi phase drives its a matched pair motor/drive
thing, no mix and match between vendors.

Mark