CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Dan's product announcement

on 2000-03-10 13:07:29 UTC
Dan,

You're starting to get me interested. I didn't pay a lot of attention to your

When you connect this to a PC, are you using the parallel port?
I've been doing some work with digital I/O port boards from National, and I'd be more
interested in using them, think it would be any problem?

Marshall

----- Original Message -----
From: Dan Mauch <dmauch@...>
To: <CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@onelist.com>
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2000 3:51 PM
Subject: Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Dan's product announcement

> As per the power feed I added the pulse generator to the 5A board for two
> reasons. One for testing and the other for a power feed.
> It is really quite simple. I used a three pole three position rotary
> switch. The pulse line went to the pole and the X-Y-Z step pins were
> connected to the the approiate connections. A dir ground connection was
> soldered to a second pole. The x-y-z direction line were connected to the
> appropriate connections on the switch. When in the power feed mode the db25
> cable was disconnected. But I used an AB switch for that problem.
> There was a SPDT switch that selected manual Power feed or computer. A
> another SPST switch was in the direction line. With switch A in the manual
> mode the pulse generator feed the rotary switch which in turn provided the
> signals to the step lines. Flip the direction switch and the manual
> direction would flip.
> I'll see if I can draw it up soon.
> Dan
>
> --

Discussion Thread

Dan Mauch 2000-03-10 12:51:51 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Dan's product announcement Marshall Pharoah 2000-03-10 13:07:29 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Dan's product announcement wanliker@a... 2000-03-10 14:16:43 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Dan's product announcement Tim Goldstein 2000-03-10 14:30:47 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Dan's product announcement Dan Mauch 2000-03-11 06:09:39 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Dan's product announcement Dan Mauch 2000-03-11 06:15:30 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Dan's product announcement