CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: I NEED HELP!

Posted by mmurray701
on 2003-06-07 00:18:49 UTC
While I think the Xylotex board is a great product, It may not be
suitable for you. The way you describe things seem to me like its a
larger, full size mill. The xylotex is great for mini mills but
wouldnt have near the voltage or current to run big steppers. If you
have a larger mill you'll defenatly want to go with Geckos.

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "funcadem" <funcadem@y...>

Discussion Thread

mmcev 2003-06-06 17:10:45 UTC I NEED HELP! hllrsr@c... 2003-06-06 17:23:58 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] I NEED HELP! Robert Campbell 2003-06-06 17:49:12 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] I NEED HELP! Bill Higdon 2003-06-06 18:02:19 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] I NEED HELP! Steven Ciciora 2003-06-06 18:24:56 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] I NEED HELP! funcadem 2003-06-06 19:54:21 UTC Re: I NEED HELP! mmurray701 2003-06-07 00:18:49 UTC Re: I NEED HELP! Harvey White 2003-06-07 14:01:57 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] I NEED HELP!