CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Plexiglass / Clear Polystyrene / Clear Plastics & Prototyping

Posted by ccq@x...
on 2003-06-08 12:39:48 UTC
Yo Abby;

Check around for some machinists wax. You can cut or melt it into a block or a
sheet, or whatever shape you need. After that, when you're done with it, you
can remelt it all, and use it over and over again.

Bill

--
RKBA! ***** Blessings On Thee, Oh Israel! ***** 4-19!

Constitutional Government is dead; LONG LIVE THE CONSTITUTION!!!!!

Abby Katt 2003-06-08 10:00:34 UTC Plexiglass / Clear Polystyrene / Clear Plastics & Prototyping Richard 2003-06-08 11:11:17 UTC Re: Plexiglass / Clear Polystyrene / Clear Plastics & Prototyping ccq@x... 2003-06-08 12:39:48 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Plexiglass / Clear Polystyrene / Clear Plastics & Prototyping Marcus and Eva 2003-06-08 18:56:49 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Plexiglass / Clear Polystyrene / Clear Plastics & Prototyping James Cullins 2003-06-08 19:21:32 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Plexiglass / Clear Polystyrene / Clear Plastics & Prototyping turbulatordude 2003-06-09 07:12:30 UTC Re: Plexiglass / Clear Polystyrene / Clear Plastics & Prototyping