CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re:230 volt power

Posted by Markwayne
on 2003-08-02 07:50:51 UTC
My sympathys out to the left coast.

Strange, I have a gas dryer and it plugs into 120V with a standard plug.

One caution is that dryer outlets dont have a neutral, just a ground.
Now granted that the neutral and ground is tied together back in the
service panel in most cases. The dryer outlet is a special case that is
grandfathered in. Use with care.

mark