CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: case histories

Posted by Chris Mackay
on 2000-04-04 22:52:11 UTC
I'm brand new here, but it looks like I could lend a hand. I'd be
happy to add links to anyone's "project" home pages to my site. Since
this group fits right in with what I do, it's a natural! Take a look
and let me know...

http://www.TeachCNC.com/cnc

Chris Mackay
chris@...

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@egroups.com, Bertho Boman <boman@v...> wrote:
> I like the idea of publishing project on "home" pages. It gives
the opportunity to see more about a project and other
> information that the person sees fit to publish. For example, see
Jon Elson's interesting home page at:
> http://www.artsci.wustl.edu/~jmelson/Machining.html
>
> Space is available and I am sure there are persons willing to help
set it up for the ones that would like a little startup help.

> It would be interesting if a little personal info is added on the
home page about the operator. Interest, background and maybe
> a picture of two.
>
> We then need a common home page with links to the individual home
pages. That official home page also can have links to other
> specialized pages, for example, archives, reference pages and pages
that specializes in links to for example CNC info.

> One of these days, I am going to fire up my home page but as usual,
business is interfering with my hobbies.

> Bertho Boman

Discussion Thread

Jon Elson 2000-04-03 12:37:28 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] wish list, case histories Jon Elson 2000-04-03 12:44:15 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] wish list, case histories Jon Elson 2000-04-03 21:27:48 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] wish list, case histories Bertho Boman 2000-04-04 04:05:16 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] wish list, case histories Chris Mackay 2000-04-04 22:52:11 UTC Re: case histories