CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Heidenhain TNC 150

Posted by Paul
on 2004-01-18 05:29:51 UTC
Heidenhain can provide a small utillity for transfering files to and from a
PC connected to any TNC control. Google for tncremo
A standard RS232 cable is all that is required to connect the PC and the TNC
together.

The first file I would recommend transfering is the TNC machine configs.

Regards, Paul.

P.S. The Heidenhain programming language isn't too bad once you get use to it.

irc channel for EMC users at irc.freenode.org
/join #emc
and chat to other users (not many there yet).

Discussion Thread

paul_norton2001 2004-01-18 04:43:07 UTC Heidenhain TNC 150 Paul 2004-01-18 05:29:51 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Heidenhain TNC 150 tomp_tag 2004-01-18 08:20:24 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Heidenhain TNC 150