CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Mill-Drill CNC retrofits

Posted by protman16
on 2004-03-31 19:13:01 UTC
Chris,

Were are you in Canada? Are you near TO?

Trevor

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "torchris"
<chris.armour@s...> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I'm doing some research on which CNC retrofit will work best for my
> Rong-Fu/Enco-Grizzle Round-Column Mill-Drill (actually a Busy Bee
> Model 1977).
>
> What I am looking for is something that I can "bolt-on" without too
> many modifications to the mill, and, of course, something
reasonably
> priced. So far I have looked at:
>
> - IndustrialHobbies
> - Microkinetics
> - FlashcutCNC
> - AjaxCNC
> - CNCMasters
>
> I would be interested to know who out there has dealt with any of
> these vendors and performed their retrofits. Are their retrofits
> easy to perform? Is the performance of the retrofit system
> reasonable? Were you satisfied with their service, support & price?
> Are there any other vendors you could recommend - particularly in
> Canada?
>
> If you prefer to not post your opinion on the board,please drop me
> an e-mail at chris.armour@s...
>
> thanks!
>
> Chris

Discussion Thread

torchris 2004-03-31 11:54:05 UTC Mill-Drill CNC retrofits Art Eckstein 2004-03-31 14:31:04 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Mill-Drill CNC retrofits torchris 2004-03-31 18:44:01 UTC Re: Mill-Drill CNC retrofits protman16 2004-03-31 19:13:01 UTC Re: Mill-Drill CNC retrofits