CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] PCB Milling - Using Eagle, how do I get Gcode to drill pad holes?

Posted by John Johnson
on 2004-04-23 04:47:30 UTC
Try my program pcb-gcode available from the CadSoft web site.
Be sure and get the latest version. It generates milling code,
as well as gcode for drilling boards. It also generates gcode
to do trace isolation (mechanical etching), and removes most
of the small slivers that can be a problem with mechanical
etching.

Regards,
JJ