CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Confused on software....little help please!

Posted by microboter
on 2004-06-03 06:31:52 UTC
Thanks for the Ebay tip have version 9.2 on its way for $34.00.

Microboter

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, Ron K <godsone@e...> wrote:
> You can pick up a nearly new version of Turbo Cad on eBay for
around $30

> microboter wrote:
>
> >I tried Sheetcam, nice program thanks, but it must be my old
freebie
> >version of TurboCad. It does not import the arc correctly into
any
> >program I try. The arc was made by making a circle then cutting
it
> >in half. Could this be the problem? Should I make the half circle
by
> >using a regular arc function? It seems to me its either how I am
> >drawing it, or I need to upgrade to the $129.00 version of
TurboCad.

wanliker@a..., timg@k...
> >Moderator: pentam@c... indigo_red@q... davemucha@j...
[Moderators]
> >URL to this group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO
> >
> >OFF Topic POSTS: General Machining
> >If you wish to post on unlimited OT subjects goto:
aol://5863:126/rec.crafts.metalworking or go thru Google.com to reach
it if you have trouble.
> >http://www.metalworking.com/news_servers.html

be a sister site to the CCED group, as many of the same members are
there, for OT subjects, that are not allowed on the CCED list.

> >NOTICE: ALL POSTINGS TO THIS GROUP BECOME PUBLIC DOMAIN BY POSTING
THEM. DON'T POST IF YOU CAN NOT ACCEPT THIS.....NO EXCEPTIONS........