CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: More EMCO Compact 5 CNC

Posted by Graham Sutton
on 2004-08-20 07:30:25 UTC
Lance

Thanks for the help I checked out the site for EMCO
and it's a mine of usefull info. My motor is D/C. Ive
heard about the prices for boards but did not belive
it till now. I can get a stepper pretty close on
dimensions to the emco unit but I need to check
resistances and working voltages but as they are only
$60 I may try one anyway. Servos seem a lot better
idea, could you tell me the motortype you have
fitted..

Graham