CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: (no subject)

Posted by alphawolf45
on 2004-09-25 16:36:48 UTC
The drives I bought for my own project are Rutex...I am still
steaming with smoldering rage that I paid 56 bucks to have 2 pounds
of material(3 drives and a motherboard) shipped to me overnight UPS
and instead it came 13 days later from Australia.If I had schematics
drawn up I wouldnt share them as I cant in good conscience be a part
of anything to give the impression that I recommend Rutex boards..
Supposedly Tom Eldridge ships Rutex products from within the US and
only if that is true will I buy the other several Rutex boards I was
wanting..56 bucks for shipping 2 pounds in 13 days is way , way outta
line.I got ripped off.
Steven

GRautoHP@a... 2004-09-25 14:56:32 UTC (no subject) alphawolf45 2004-09-25 16:36:48 UTC Re: (no subject)