CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Servo heat-sensors or paranoia? servo protection questions

Posted by AbbyKatt
on 2004-12-12 08:56:10 UTC
All fancy stuff aside... :)

Would my original idea of just putting a heat-sensitive resistor on my
motor which would trip E-stop when the outer casing exceeded 50 or 75
degrees centigrade be a worthwile ploy?

~Abby